Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Please Support my Team Gloria's Jewelry Box in the March of Dimes Walk on April 26th!

As many of you may know, prematurity is an issue that is very close to my heart. My son Salim Lee Baines Washington was born 10 weeks premature on June 3rd, 2008. The March of Dimes helps support research and care in the fight against prematurity. Can you make a donation in ANY amount to support my team? Hospital care for NICU babies is very expensive. My son's hospital bills came to more than $300,000 for five weeks of care. Remember that you can donate any amount, no gift is too small! I will donate $3.00 from each sale on my website to the March of Dimes Team. Thank you for your love and support and I will post pictures from the March of Dimes walk!

My March of Dimes Team Webpage:

No comments:

Post a Comment