Wednesday, April 27, 2011

My D.I.Y. Wedding Part I






I know I have been away for awhile, life is crazy with a 2 year old and working. Well, I am also planning a wedding! I have been engaged for a year and a half now. The big day is in June. This is a complete D.I.Y. event. There is nothing better than putting your blood, sweat and tears into something. Now I am working on a bridal collection, for my ETSY shop Gloria's Jewelry Box. This is the first of many blog posts to come. Hope you enjoy it!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Gloria!!! Thank you for following me!!!! Congratulations on your engagement and upcoming wedding. I love all of your pieces and will be placing an order soon!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can already tell that this is going to be a beautiful day. Love all the sneak peeks of the details you showed. Thanks for following my blog. I'll be back there soon. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to see some of the things you are making for your wedding. Congratulations on your soon to be wedding, I know how time consuming planning a wedding is! The memories are priceless and especially with your little one there its going to be precious!
    xo
    Christine (TaTeam)

    ReplyDelete