Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Five Dollar Vintage Finds!

The leather clutch was $4.95

The paisley scarf clip was .99 cents plus $3.00 combined shipping

As promised, this is the second installment in my Five Dollar Vintage Finds! series. I LOVE vintage everything! I was raised in my grandmother's house, around all of her jewels, china and vintage prints. I am an avid thrift/ vintage store shopper and I decided to share some of my finds with you. Each item was less than $5.00 each. That is the one and only rule of this series, NOTHING over $5!

2 comments:

  1. Nice Finds! I can't believe that leather clutch was 4.95 good deal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another thing that you need to find a christmas gifts consider when purchasing a new handbag is your body size. It is recommended that you choose a women rolex watches which matches to your body size. Try to purchase replica catier jewellery online which provides a good match and balance to your body size. If your body size is considerably small, you should choose a small size softshell jackets.

    ReplyDelete